What's on my iPhone

09:00


Today I thought I'd do a non-related Christmas post as sometimes you can just get Christmassed out. Today I'm showing you whats on my iPhone. I really love getting new apps and searching for things that will make my life easier and keep me entertained. I have an iPhone 5, which is black and the case is from Disneyworld.




This is the first page, the background is just an image from pinterest. This page looks pretty messy as it's where I keep the things I use the most, or can't get rid of. From top left I have phone, calander, photos and camera. I use these a lot. Then I have videos which I don't use at all, maps which I hate because apple maps sucks, weather which I use if I'm going on holiday soon. Lifestyle, which you can see more in depth next, settings, mail, app store and game center. Then I have google, instagram, snapchat and reddit. These are 4 of my main used ones, so I keep them out on the first page. In the main section I have messages, facebook, twitter and music which I use a lot when travelling.


Inside lifestyle I have passbook which I never use, apple store and newsstand which I never use. I then have facetime and stocks which I never use, and the boots app which I use weekly or so just to see what new offers there are and load them to my advantage card just incase I use them in store. I don't always use them though but if say toothpaste is on offer, then I stock up before I run out. 

The last line is o2 priority and groupon, which again I use about a once a week or when I'm planning on going shopping to see if they have any good offers. o2 usually do for restaurants so I usually use that when eating out. Lastly I have costa app which I use a bit to see if I can get a free lunch or not with my points.


This is the second and last page. I decluttered a lot a few weeks ago and keep them all in folders which is a lot easier than swiping through page after page. From top left again I have utilities, Imdb which I use mainly for "what film have I seen him in?" amazon which I use a bit but more on my laptop and messenger which I use now and again. I then have youtube, google maps and safari although I usually just use google more than safari.

I then have a random other folder, a social one, health and games. I use the arriva bus app as it tells you how late your bus is gonna be, and I use it quite a bit so keep it out. I then have business and an advent calendar which free apps which I have out as I'll delete it after the 24th day. 


In utilities I have mainly the ones you can't get rid off. I have contacts and calculator which I use now and again, compass, voice memos and a train app which I never use. Two Emoji apps which I use but don't play the games, find iPhone which I haven't used yet (luckily) and remote which I use when I'm cleaning my room and my laptop is away from me. Then on the second page I have apps that I never use.


In other I have national rail which I use a bit if I'm planning a trip somewhere, shazam which comes in very handy and a timer camera for when I need to take selfies with no hands. I then have befunky and pic collage which are two photo editing apps. I then have QRReader which I use now and again. I then have fast connect and BT wifi so I can get free wifi when I'm out and in the middle is duolingo which is a language learning app which I love, I started learning italian on there and now I'm learning French for when I go Paris next year.


In social I have bloglovin which I use when I'm reading blogs on the go, but much prefer to read on my laptop so I can comment easier. I then have blogger to make sure things are scheduled and do a quick post if I've forgot that morning. I then have tumblr, pinterest and flixster which I use a lot to check whats out in the cinema and what times. I then have app of the day which I always look at but never really download that much, and a second reddit app as this one you can post things as the other one you need to pay to do that.


Then I have health which is not used as much as I should! I have seven which is a seven minute work out everyday, then I have myfitnesspal which I did use for a while but hated calorie counting so stopped. I then have get running which I used a bit in the summer but now it's cold and I don't use it. I then have a theory test learning app which I use every other day or so to get ready for my test and lastly a yoga app I downloaded the other day which I'm hoping to use often.


I then have games which I use when I'm bored. I have Crossy Road which is like frogger and fun to do, dumb ways to die 2 which I always like to play and heads up which my boyfriend and I sometimes play. I then have monopoly which I rarely use as it drains your battery, and scribblenauts which is really cool. I really like quizup aswell as you play against other people around the world. Last row I have guardians of the galaxy game which is cool, Kim Kardashian hollywood which is my guilty pleasure and words with friends which I suck at.


Lastly I have my business app which I use quite a bit. I always use the ebay app to sell my things as it's so much easier to upload pictures that way. Then I use paypal to check if payments have gone in from ebay. Lastly I have gmail which I keep my blogging things on and for jobs on my other account.

And that's everything on my iPhone! Like I said I really do like to use apps so if you have any recommendations I'd love to hear them.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe