Icy Eyes

09:00


Sometimes you don't feel like going out in bright colours on the lips. I was sort of inspired by the cold and also MAC's Spring/Summer '15 trend. There is a mix of crazy false lashes stuck into the middle of the eye, oily smudged eyeliner and pastels and dewy skin. Dewy skin and pastels for spring? Groundbreaking.


I mixed a bit of Coax and Rewind together from the Vice 3 palette by Urban Decay. I like this palette but the colours really don't get enough use out as they could do. That's something I'm hoping to do more in the new year. 

On the lips I used MAC's lip liner in Ecetera which is about the only brown nude in stock at the moment, as Soar and Whirl are constantly out of stock thanks to Kylie Jenner. I do like this liner but it's not really a great shade for me. I am learning to love it though.

What do you think of this look?


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe