All About Christmas Cards

09:00


Earlier in November I had it set in my head that I was going to do homemade Christmas cards this year. I thought it would be cute, get my creative side going and totally different from all the other cards. Then, it got to mid November and I realised how many people I would need to make cards for, and envelopes, and I ended up buying some instead.

Cards are something that I love and hate. I used to love them in school when I sat out the night before writing them for my classmates, then going round and leaving them on people's desks before class. I love when they have messages in, I love when they are unique and a bit quirky...and unfortunately that's not easy to get anymore.

If you are eager to make your own cards, here is a link to some gorgeous printables from pinterest. Printables are great because they are free, different and you can decorate them however you like. I love the idea and if you have the time, go for it!


If however, you don't have the time then I picked up these cards from ASDA the other day. I really love them as I wanted to go for a 'stag/reindeer' theme this year and I absolutely adore tartan. There are 30 cards which means I've got plenty, and they only have a small message inside so I can write my own. Perfect!

Have you got a card theme this year?





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe