2014 Resolutions.

22:55

At the beginning of 2013 I didn't have any new years resolutions. I wasn't in a very happy place, and even though I am still struggling with that and myself, I thought it might help to have a few resolutions, but make them more simple and easy going.


1. Get healthy.
I doubt mentally I'd be able to feel 100% in a year. However exercise would definitely help me start. I want to eat more fruit, try more vitamins and get into running. Not all at once however gradually I'd be happier, even if it's just a brisk walk I manage for the first few months.

2. Work more on this blog
I wanted to be more creative since I lost my scriptwriting ways and thought blogging might help. To an extent, it has and I definitely feel happy when writing and uploading. However I don't think I do it often enough for it to make a huge difference to my mentality. Even if I began to write (and stick to) a blog post once or twice a week, I'd feel a lot better and be able to plan future themes or posts to write. Currently I'm rather lazy on pictures and research, so with a plan it'd really help.

3. Keep a diary
I am hoping to get two types of diaries for 2014, one for actual plans to make throughout the week, and a personal one to write my feelings and emotions throughout each day. These two styles I think will help me quite a lot, as I can hopefully notice patterns when I'm struggling and begin to try to make myself better.


Those are my 3 main resolutions throughout the year. Obviously they are quite personal but hopefully they may give a little inspirations to those struggling to come up with ideas.

What are your new year resolutions? 


Emma x

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Getting healthy and working on my blog are on my resolutions too. I hadn't thought of starting a diary but might give it a go. Lovely idea x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I think it'd be a good way to remember everything you did when you look back aswell, so I'm excited to start one and keep it up this year! x

      Delete
  2. My new year's resolution is also to keep a diary! I've been writing one since I was 12 but always forget to write in it! xx
    Elise - www.elisedopson.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a few years where I bought it, got to about February and then forgot it. Hopefully if I keep it by my bed, I won't forget! x

      Delete
  3. I'm making a post about my resolutions this year as well! I have the same 3 in my list! Hope you have a great 2014! xx

    wildflowerofprague.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe