My Christmas Day Look

09:00


 In all honesty, this post is a little bit of a white lie. The normality of Christmas day is no red lips because I'm stuffing my face with food. I do like to do my make up but it's not crazily different to the other 364 days of the year. Infact if I didn't have to go out and see people I'd probably be in my PJ's all day!

For my lips, I used NARS Cruella which I absolutely love and it's very easy to apply. It lasts a long while and is matte which is my favourite formula. For my cheeks I used Sleek's Pomegrante which I did a review here. I really love it for winter as it's quite deep and sleek are very affordable but also pigmented as hell. 

For a base I used my MAC Studio fix in NW10 which is my favourite go to foundation as it's buildable coverage, lasts ages and suits my dry skin well. I also added a little bit of that gal as a highlight on the high points of my face.

Just quickly pointing out that I'd have less wonky eyeliner on Christmas day. I was having huge nightmares with eyeliner and reapplied it about 5 times so this was the last attempt before I said fuck it and added red lips to divert the eye.


Are you dressing up on Christmas day?



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe