Wishlist: Topshop Make Up

09:50


When I'm bored I usually find myself browsing through ASOS and boohoo adding things to a make believe basket in which I could get anything I wanted. In this instance though, I was browsing through Topshop make up and decided I'd share with you my wishlist. 

I've only ever bought a couple of items from topshop's make up range. I have two nail polishes, 1 lipstick which I used to love but then lost, and a velvet lip cream that does not work for me as it's messy. Here however are my other items I'd like to add to that collection:
I've heard quite a bit about these highlighters from Topshop and I think this colour would be really nice for that added highlight. My favourite highlight is 'That Gal' by Benefit, however I'd like a cheaper alternative too which I am still on the look out. Maybe this could be it?
I haven't bought any eye make up from Topshop before, however as soon as I saw this duo I fell in love. I love the colour on the left, it looks such a good summery colour. I like how they include one matte and one shimmer colour. I'd definitely want this if I was going to a festival (which I might be) as instead of taking a palette, this would be perfect aswell maybe a second duo with a neutral shade. It looks small aswell so you can pop it in your bag and won't be worried about anything getting nicked or damaged.
Sort of just fell in love with this for the name. I do however love the colour, and it looks quite similar to a revlon cream blush in Coral Reef, however I'd love to get a powder version too.
So probably a little out of season however I just love the colour of this lipstick. Plus, from when I used to have my topshop lipstick I adored how creamy the texture was. I think this colour is amazing and I'm still on the dark/berry lip all year round. (Check out my dark lip inspiration here)

I find the name a little odd for such a pretty nail colour, however the colour has won me over. I really like my light, pastel style nails at the minute (as I sit here with dark red...) and as much as I love mint colours on nails, I just love this colour. I think this would be my go to summer colour.

What products do you have from Topshop make up?





You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. That Glow highlighter looks heavenly...must. track. down. lol

    Lovely blog, darling!

    Vieve xx

    www.bonjourvieve.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whenever I've been in topshop I've swatched it and it is gorgeous!

      Thank you!

      Delete
  2. I hate to say it, but at the moment I own no Topshop makeup! However I really want to try the cream blushes and liptstick...and nailpolishes. I love their packaging.

    http://jenni-flower.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The packaging is totally adorable, and I love that everything is the same so it stands out a lot more.

      Delete
  3. My friend has the lipstick and the colour is amazing! I'm definitely getting that one soon!

    http://thefashionbreezeblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, thats good! I'm usually a bit cautious about buying lipsticks online and I've not seen this one in the shop.

      Delete
  4. I have no TopShop make up but I want to get some now!
    Will you take the time to read and perhaps follow my blog?
    paige
    xxxxxxx
    Paige's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that nail polish! I must definitely try out some of Topshop's make-up range! Just stumbled across your blog and love it, can't wait to read more posts and I've just followed you on bloglovin! It would be super great if you could check out my blog ^_^
    Milly xx
    http://miyyime.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll take a look at your blog too :)

      Delete
  6. Always find myself making wishlists! Mostly in Topshop, Zara, American Apparel and Asos! Great post! Xx

    Vividlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love wishlists, and even make them in shops sometimes like a mental pinterest board!

      Delete
  7. I have Glow, it's a really lovely highlighter and that nail colour is so pretty, you have some really nice choices
    http://emhasrednails.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! You might like my festival edit post coming up on Monday, it's full of wishlists.

      Delete
  8. Ooh think I have to join your wish list too, great items, loving your blog. X
    Bean's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe