FOTD - #13

10:21



I hope everyone is having a wonderful Good Friday so far! I am not up to very much today, just probably going for a drink seeing as the weather is looking nice. 

Today's FOTD is from last Tuesday, and seeing as the weather was sunny I wanted to be quite bright and used my Revlon Berry couture lipstick to add a pop of pink. I absolutely adore this lipstick and will probably do a review soon. 

Other than this, I don't actually have a product list (oops) as I forgot to write one down. I am sorry about that! I'll remember for next time. 

Don't forget to pop back Monday for my next post.
Thank you!


You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Wow, your eyes are so pretty! :)
    xx Tina
    www.tinasstylesinners.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your eye makeup- very pretty!

    http://jenni-flower.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm pretty sure it's all from the Naked 3 palette.

      x

      Delete
  3. I love this makeup look - the lipstick and the soft eyeshadow - gorgeous. x

    Kate Louise Blogs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I love my pink tones at the moment!

      Delete
  4. Your makeup looks great! :)

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This lipstick looks glorious on you. Great look.

    Dejhana || Waite a Little

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's such a wonderful colour and goes on so creamy, I'd highly recommend it.

      Delete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe