Kate Moss for Topshop - My Picks

10:00


Kate Moss is back again to collaborate with Topshop. I watched a bit of the launch the other night and found it fun to watch, and although I'm not the biggest Kate Moss fan, I do think Topshop and kate are a match made in heaven. 

After looking through the website yesterday morning, I decided to do a special little post (you don't normally see me on a Thursday) and show you my picks. (If money was unlimited for me, obviously...sorry Kate but I'm not paying £45 for a chiffon scarf!)

There is also a fun quiz on the website where it tells you which style of Moss' collection you are. I got tailoring noir which I thought was good as that's the part of the collection I liked the most!

Starting off with my favourite from the collection, and it seems like it's most peoples as it's sold out apart from size 4! This dress looks perfect for summer and I like how the front zip makes it a little more edgy than your usual sundress. There is also a black dress with the same design but I saw the white and instantly wanted it.
This playsuit looks so cute and I love the detailing of the hearts. Again, it looks really nice for summer nights. I also like how thin the straps are, and I'm always a fan of the playsuit.
Probably the most wearable of my picks are these scallop shorts. I think they are a great staple piece and could be work smartly or more casual. I love the detailing and the fact they are high waisted. You could definitely have lots of different styles going with this.

I doubt I'd ever wear this but I added it because it looks perfect for a city break, or festivals. I love the mix of colours and you can't see it in this picture but up close the detailing looks amazing. 

Have you seen the kate moss collection? What would you buy?





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe