FOTD: #15

09:30


Please excuse me for not being very smiley in the photograph, I don't know why I wasn't! Last Tuesday I went to see McBusted, who were amazing and the nostalgia and feelings brought back were just wonderful. 


I usually keep my make up very simple for concerts, as it's dark and no one is really fussed, too focused on the band! So I went for one of my favourite eye shadows 'Smog'. I love this colour as it really makes my eyes pop, and it's easy to wear as just one shade. 


I'm trying more and more to get out of my eyeliner comfort zone, but it's not really happening! I'm working on a post about it soon to tackle this fear! For my lips I kept it very minimal, and just used Revlon's lip butter in 'Juicy Papaya' which I've learnt to love. It's very wearable, keeps lips moisturised and adds just a touch of colour. I added a teeny bit of blush but overall kept my face make up very casual.

Come back Monday for a look at my favourite shades from the Naked palette!

What do you think of this look?


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe