Bad Neighbours Review | FILM

09:30


Yesterday my boyfriend and I saw this film on a bit of a whim, as there was nothing else really out apart from Spider Man 2 and we had already seen that. Plus, he knows I love comedy and am a huge Seth Rogen fan...but who doesn't love Seth Rogen?

Bad Neighbours is about two groups of people. One is the new family of Mac (Seth Rogen) and Kelly (Rose Byrne), whose life (and sleeping patterns) get turned upside down when a fraternity move in next door. Teddy (Zac Efron) is president of the frat and Pete (Dave Franco) is the vice. The war then begins on who can get each other out of the house first. 

I really enjoyed this movie. I'm a huge fan of all the cast members, and the trailer is a pretty good indication of what time of humour it is going to be. It's got some good laughs and the cast also just looked like they were having fun. I'm glad that Seth Rogen wasn't the only funny one, and Zac Efron definitely kept up with the comedy. 

I'd recommend this movie to see if you are like myself and there was nothing else on in the cinema. It's not the best comedy of the year (I prefer the Muppets) and not the best out in the cinema at the minute, however it's definitely got good standing ground and I'd say watch it.

★★★☆☆

Have you seen Bad Neighbours? What did you think?



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Great review and wonderful blog you got. Now following you on bloglovin :-)

    //N.K.L
    www.nkl-fashion.dk

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe