My favourite fall lipsticks

08:30


I am definitely a huge sucker for berry lips during Autumn/Winter. I put away all my pinks, glosses and light nudes and just slap on the darkest colours I can find. However, I always seem to just go in a circle with these few above and I'd thought I'd show you why I love them so much for this time of year.


Chanel Rouge Allure in shade Initiate 77
This was actually my first high end lipstick purchase in the duty free of JFK. I absolutely love the packaging and the whole pop out lipstick is just so chic and cool. This nude is slightly darker than my usual go to nude, and it's perfect for autumn and looks great with any make up look on the eyes. It's a little glossier than the rest of the lipsticks here and I really love it.

Rimmel Kate Moss in 107
Nearly every beauty bloggers favourite for autumn is this colour. I bought it last year and absolutely hated it - it looked patchy, never went on even and slid off my lips in about 30 minutes, however this year it's absolutely wonderful! Maybe my lips are just in better condition this year. It's perfect if you want a plum berry shade and it suits paler skin aswell.

Revlon balm stain in Crush
Honestly, I wear this all year round and it's one of my all time favourite lip products, but in A/W it's absolutely perfect. Slightly purple, slightly glossy but so wearable and lasts ages. You can dab it on to create more of a stain-y stain (?) or apply straight from the bullet for more colour impact and then it gently wears down into a stain, so you don't really need to touch up too much.

NARS Matte Lipstick in Cruella
I wear reds all year round however this one definitely screams Autumn more than Ruby Woo. It's less bright, lasts a good few hours and as it's slightly darker it just suits the weather more. I really love this colour and it's a very classy red shade.


Side note that my camera doesn't seem to be picking up the colours truthfully to what they actually look like, but mixing all these up in a routine looks wonderful for Autumn and you probably won't need another lip product until spring!

What's your go to lip product for fall?




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe