3 Summer looks under £50 | FASHION

08:00

If there is one thing I am not good with, it's the heat. Usually I am always cold, so when I find myself unusually warm I don't know how to react. That being said, I love summer clothing and the options it gives, so below are 3 summer looks under £50.

Topshop
I think you'd expect Topshop to be quite a hard one to get under £50 so even though this look is simple I think it's really cute. Without the bag its £44 and with it's £52. The skirt is absolutely adorable and the main section of the outfit. I think this crop top really makes the yellow pop and because the skirt is quite high you won't have too much tum on show if thats not for you. These shoes are gorgeous for summer and pretty good for £18. Topped with this really cute tote bag, which I think makes this look perfect for a day out at the park enjoying the sunshine.

ASOS
A bit more formal, this would be great for work when you've got a dinner date afterwards. The trousers are a great price at £10.50, and I love bodies at the minute as they look really cute underneath trousers and you don't have to worry about tucking things in. Topped with the loafers and clutch bag which makes it more evening, or you could wear some black strappy heels to go all the way. The total price for this look is £48.50.

New Look
I really wanted a denim shorts and long kimono look, however unfortunately new look was so hard to get under £50 with that idea! I've gone for this look which is more formal, however the purse is really fun and adds the pop of colour. Often in England even in the summer we have overcast and rainy days, so the trousers would be great on one of those days, and they are a steal for £8! The top adds a bit of an edge with the collar, and these shoes are good for either a rainy or sunny day. The total for this look is £38.98 so you could even add some sunnies or a bigger bag if you wanted.

Whats your favourite shop for summer clothes?





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe