Movie review: The Muppets Most Wanted

10:04


First off, I want to apologise for my lack of posts recently. I've been very busy and away from the computer and just not really had time to sit down and write anything. This should resume normally from now though! Thank you for sticking with me.

Another note, is that I'm a huge muppets fan. I was so incredibly happy when Jason Segel brought them back in an incredibly feel good movie. The Muppets most wanted, is about their world tour from the success of the first movie, when their manager Dominic Badguy (Ricky Gervais) hires theatres next to museums and banks in order to steal objects that lead to the crown jewels.

The movie is fantastic. It's genuinely hilarious and I've not laughed so much at a movie for ages (probably This is the end). There are so many cameos, some of which may go unnoticed they are so quick, however literally everyone in Hollywood turns up at some point and it's brilliantly done, and not in a "oh heres another one" way. 

The music is also fantastic. I'm so glad they got Bret McKenzie back, as he wrote the music for the first movie and won the oscar for Man or a Muppet. The lyrics are so catchy and it's just a real laugh watching some of the cameos dancing along.

So, as you can see I absolutely love this movie. It's perfect for adults aswell as children (although I'd say adults may like it more!) and also you'll probably all be jealous of Miss Piggy's outfits, because they are fabulous.

★★★☆☆



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. What a glowing review! Must check it out, thanks for sharing :) Josie xoxo | Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe