FOTD - #12

11:00


Today's FOTD comes from last saturday, when I went on a birthday night out. I wanted to experiment with a smokey eye and go out of my neutral/purple/gold boundary. I really love how the eyes turned out and would definitely use this colour in the future. Below is my product list.

Face:
MAC studio fix foundation in NW10
Collection lasting perfection concealer in 1 Fair
Hoola bronzer by benefit
Glamming face blush by benefit
That gal highlighter by benefit

Eyes:
UDPP underneath
Rimmel scandaleyes in Nude underneath
Loaded from Urban Decay smoked palette on lid
Damaged from Vice 2 palette over centre of lid and inner third of under eye
Barlust (or earlust, the writing has come off) from Smoked palette in crease
Back door from smoked palette on outer V
Kinky from smoked palette on brow bone
UD 24/7 eyeliner pencil in Perversion in waterline (and a little on lid)
Maybelline smokey eyes mascara
Maybelline brow drama in dark blond on eyebrows

Lips:
Revlon 'Mauve it over'

What do you think of this look? Let me know!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I really like that lip colour, it's such a lovely shade
    http://emhasrednails.blogspot.co.uk/ x

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe