The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Review | FILM

09:50


Apologies for the lack of blogging last week however I wasn't feel too good mentally and wasn't up for posting. I'm not sure about getting too into it so that's all I will say for now and move on. 

So, last week I went to see The Amazing Spider-Man 2. I saw the first one when it was released and really enjoyed it, despite not being very into the whole Marvel comics/superheroes. However since then I've seen more Marvel movies and played more games, so with thanks to my boyfriend I'm a little more aware and definitely a fan.

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 is quite similar to the first. Peter Parker (Andrew Garfield) is back as Spider-Man, and is going through the same struggles as before. He has finished school now, however still has a girlfriend, fighting villains and not letting his aunt know about his superhero side. However this time, the new villain is Electro played by Jamie Foxx, and the Green Goblin (not really shown a lot, but definitely in the 3rd).

I really, really enjoyed the movie. I love the flow from start to finish. When Spider-Man is swinging from building to building it's very fast and flawlessly done and feels like you are with him. Andrew Garfield played Spider-Man wonderfully, with a charm and wit that makes Spider-Man that touch more real and can connect the audience to his character in a much easier way than some heroes. Emma Stone plays Gwen Stacey very well, I really love Emma Stone anyway, and of course the chemistry between them are going to be brilliant when they are such a fantastic, adorable couple off screen too.

Overall I'd highly recommend this film, it's filled with humour, action and love as well as some heartfelt moments. I'm really looking to the third and we can now all forget about the terrible Tobey Maguire ones. 

★★★☆☆

Have you seen Spider-Man 2 yet? What did you think?

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. nice, I can't wait to see it! :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm seeing this tomorrow, can't wait! i love Marvel movies so much!

    http://lifeisbutaadream.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe