Wishlist: Two looks from Little Mistress

10:00


1. Cream and black lace floral top - £32 2. Black tapered trousers - £40 3. Black plunge playsuit - £48


So today I was browsing through the Little Mistress website and was inspired to show you my favourite looks. I have chosen 3 items that could pull of both day and night looks. 

The first look is the top and trousers. I love this top as it's quite sheer however still looks classy, and I really love the detailing of the lace flowers. The trousers work with this as they match with the black lace, and it adds to the sophistication. This would be a perfect outfit for a day at work when you know you are going out for some drinks after.

My second look is more of a party outfit. It's absolutely perfect for a night out and I absolutely love this playsuit. I'm not usually a fan of long sleeves however as these are quite loose and floaty, it's definitely wearable in hot clubs. I think the only change I would make it to add a belt for more extra glam, and team with red lips and high heels. 

You can visit little mistress here, and if you are a student you can get a 15% discount, or 10% your order if it's your first.

What do you think of these outfits?

Emma
x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I also did a blogpost similar to this. I love that playsuit.

    http://www.cupcakesandskirts.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe