Cuban Fury - Movie Review

10:00


Child dance star Bruce Garrett ends his career after being bullied and beaten for his salsa dancing skills. Years later, after finding out his boss (Rashida Jones) takes salsa classes, he decides to step back into the shoes and learn to dance in order to win her over.


I don't really have a lot to say about this movie. It was ok, funny in moments but for me, not funny enough. I liked the characters, Chris O'Dowd played the asshole character well and Nick Frost played Bruce, a charming and loveable guy. The dance scenes were done well, and the cameo was very funny, however it's just an alright movie.



Alone, I find all of the cast very funny. I love Chris O'Dowd, and like Nick Frost but haven't seen much of his work apart from when he's with Simon Pegg. Maybe I was expecting too much from this movie, but for a rainy day it's ok to see, although I didn't enjoy it as much as I hoped for.



★★☆☆☆

Have you seen this movie? What did you think?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I really wanted to see this, but might give it a miss now! Thanks for the honest review!

    http://starsandspaceandstuff.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe