Rihanna Met Gala 2017 Inspired Look | BEAUTY

08:00


Today's post is inspired by the Queen of the Met Gala, Rihanna. Rihanna and the Met Gala just go hand in hand and 2017 was no different. She is just effortless and it inspired me to give it a go. I even tried the hair which did not go to plan as I have no idea how to make a fringe when you have long hair.


The lipstick was probably the hardest pick for me because I really don't have an exact match, however I thought Rimmel's 107 was kind of close when dabbed out a bit. Of course, none of us will ever have Rihanna's beautiful lips.


For the eyes I used the Urban Decay Alice in Wonderland palette and the gorgeous hot pink shade Cake. You can read more about this stunning palette here.

For the highlight/blush, I used Revlon's blush which I recently talked about in my spring picks here. On top of the blush, I used the make up revolution baked highlighter in the shade Peach lights, which has a pink sheen so is perfect over the top. Plus, it's £3 which is an absolute bargain. You can pick it up here.

What was your favourite look from The Met Gala?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe