Current Homeware Picks | HOME

08:00


I'm often looking at new homeware additions, however recently I've been looking a little harder at things I'm considering buying, or would happily if money was no object. 

The Agate stone book ends would be a completely selfish purchase because they are so gorgeous. I love the colour differences with the gold, however we don't really have any books! 

In an ideal world, I would really like one of those massive stage looking floor lamps, however we don't really have the space for one of those. The Alba Floor lamp from Oliver Bonas is a great investment as it's stylish but also small so could easily fit in various corners.

I really love West Elm even though I haven't ever bought anything from there, however you can get some really good pieces at a reasonable price. This toucan caught my eye, I think he would look so cute on top of a stack of magazines or books. Also from West Elm is this adorable little turtle planter. I just love the little smile on his face, and he'd look so cute in a corner somewhere.

I really want to get some plants in my life, however haven't started looking properly until now. I think this artificial cactus from Next is an absolute steal at £35, plus it's fake which means so mess.

Lastly and again this is a if money was no object is this artificial aloe vera plant from John Lewis. It's £100 so I won't be getting it, however it just looks so symmetrical and beautiful. It's inspired me to keep my eyes peeled for an aloe plant.

What are you currently wishing for in your house?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe