Inside Out (2015) Movie Review | FILM

08:00


Recently I finally got round to watching Inside Out after never seeing it before. I somehow missed out of seeing it in the cinemas, which is surprising as it was in some screens for a good 8 months doing special showings...this is probably due to the fact that I don't enjoy seeing family films in the cinema which can be another completely different post.

Riley is a young girl from midwest America who has to start new friendships, school and a home when her family move to San Francisco. Inside her head, her emotions joy, sadness, anger, fear and disgust have to navigate her through this important time.

This film is absolutely incredible. It's the most recent film which was made me sad and laughing within seconds of each other. It's really funny, and not even just for children but my partner and I were really laughing at moments such as the mint gum song which just randomly enters your memory, or going into the parents minds to see whats happening. It still makes me chuckle now writing this.

It's hard not to love a Disney film as they can put together the perfect formula, however this also felt brave and original for Disney. There was the joke of 'now they are giving emotions emotions' however I think it's an important film for a child to watch as well because it's about family and strength.

If you haven't watched this film yet, I would highly recommend. It's a perfect film to make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

★★★★★

Have you seen Inside Out? What did you think? No spoilers please!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe