The Empty Product Review: L'oreal Ever Pure shampoo

09:30


Recently, I used up another product! Sadly, I can never manage to finish a shampoo and conditioner at the same time, but this is the L'oreal ever pure shampoo, for smoothing. Last time I bought the volumizing and it was ok, but just not right for my hair, so I decided to switch.


As you can see, this shampoo doesn't contain any sulphates, so it's perfect for coloured hair. My hair is coloured, normal and thick. It usually takes 3 days before it's noticeably greasy, and I usually wash it every other day, depending on my schedule. 

I really like this shampoo and have already bought another bottle. I think it suits my hair really well, and definitely smooths it somehow. If I don't blow dry my hair, which I am not doing in the hot weather, it doesn't look fly away, whereas if I do blow dry, there are no frizzy parts! 

I get a good couple of months use out of this (at least, can't exactly remember when I bought it) and it lathers up really nicely, and doesn't irritate my scalp at all. I would definitely recommend it and I love the conditioner too!

Have you tried this shampoo? What do you think?




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe