My Swimwear Picks

09:00


Even though it doesn't feel like summer in England, it's now officially summer which means most lucky people will be jetting off somewhere on their holidays. I've been lusting after a holiday for a while now, however while we still pick I thought I'd share some of my favourite bikini pics while I've been browsing online.


I love a high waisted bikini as it looks really flattering and it's great if you don't like your muffin top, or think you look short in flats and high waisted can really elongate your legs. This pick is from New Look, the bottoms are £12.99 and the top is £14.99.


Another New look pick and I absolutely love the pattern of these, they are really simple against the black but really feminine. If these had a bit more on the bottom I'd be picking these up immediately, as I'm not sure on the possible wedgie situation! The bottoms are £9.99 and the top is £17.99.


I'm a bit 50/50 on swimsuits because sometimes I love them and they can be really flattering, but then you can get in the water and it just all sticks in the wrong places. I really however love the pattern of this swimsuit, especially the pom poms around the halter neck. This is perfect if you are feeling that 70's trend! It's £38 from Asos.


I always head over to Boohoo.com if I'm looking for a great deal and it looks like swimsuits aren't stopping either, and as far as I can tell they come as a pair, so you don't have to spend on each separately. I think this would be great for a lazy day by the pool or beach  but probably not great for any harsh activities as it's strapless. Sticking with the pom pom theme, I think this bikini set is adorable and would look brilliant with a tan. It's so cheap too at £18!


My last pick is also from boohoo, I just love the vibrant colours of this set, but I also think it would give great support to those with a bigger bust. I always want the really cute bikini's however when they arrive I'm falling out or just not covering a nipple let alone a boob! The thicker straps add extra support even though it's a halter neck. It's also £18.

What swimwear have you been buying this year?







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe