A small Debenhams haul

09:00

debenhams-haul

Recently Debenhams had a big sale which included 10% off beauty and fragrance. I umm'd and ahh'd about making a purchase and kept putting things in my basket, thinking about it and leaving the website however one morning I just thought stuff it, 10% off doesn't happen often and it's worth it.

I ended up picking 4 items, which included three items from MAC as I know and love them, but I've also been wanting to try the lip shaker from Lancome for a while. This was my first ever item from Lancome as well!

debenhams-haul

I have individual reviews coming soon for each item however so far I'm loving each of them, especially the lip shaker which has been really nice to wear as I haven't worn a gloss in ages.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe