My Summer Bucket List

09:00


Today I thought I'd share some things I'd like to do over the summer months. They aren't ones that are definitely have to be done, as work and life can sometimes get in the way of that, however they are just hopes and maybes.

1. Go on holiday somewhere hot and with a pool
2. Try learning some new cocktail recipes
3. Go to a festival
4. Get a tan
5. Spend an afternoon in a beer garden
6. Go to the seaside for the day
7. Buy a bikini
8. Have a BBQ
9. Go on a picnic
10. Have a day out somewhere I've never been before.

What are your summer plans?


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. This is a great list!

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. get a tan is right on top of my list too. i'm always so super pale and i need to have a bbq anytime soon.


    loovelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this list! A tan and new cocktail recipes sound fabulous!

    JennyLovesBeauty♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great post idea, it definitely would be really cool to learn new cocktail recipes! Please do visit my blog if you get the chance, I love seeing new faces on it! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe