Brands I want to try from in 2018

09:00

Photo by freestocks.org from Pexels

So even though one of my changes for 2018 was to be more ethical, and that could start with using up what I've already got, I always want to try new things. The below are brands which I'm desperate to try in 2018 and the products I want to get my hands on.

Charlotte Tilbury
Where do I start with this one! Charlotte Tilbury's packaging is one of the most gorgeous and aesthetically pleasing ever. I could honestly buy so much just from the packaging alone! Top on my list is the matte lipstick in Bond Girl, it's such a gorgeous nude and the shape of the lipstick honestly makes me swoon. 😍😍 The Magic foundation is next on my list once I get down a few of mine, and lastly The Dolce Vita palette looks perfect for any trip away!

Fenty Beauty
I'm hoping on my next trip to London or Birmingham I'll be able to finally see this line in person. I love Rihanna's style and confidence and if I can get a tiny glimpse of that from a highlighter, I'm happy. I really want to see the Killawatt highlighter's in person, and I'm dying to swatch Metal Moon. Even though reviews have been mixed, I also want to try the match stix's as I think they are really cool.

Tarte
So I have tried a couple of Tarte products before however I really want to try more from them, especially there Shape Tape concealer which has rave reviews! I also want to try more from their amazonian clay range especially the foundation. I also want to try some of their eye palettes however I can't find them online for the UK! 

What brands or products are on your to-try list?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe