The Night Before Movie Review | XMAS FILM

09:00


The Night Before is about 3 friends who after years of going out on Christmas eve tradition, have decided to do it one last time before Ethan starts his family.

I put this movie on while wrapping presents as I'd never seen it before, plus I love Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Seth Rogen. It was pretty much what I expected it to be, full of drugs, alcohol and comedy. There were definitely some funny moments and the best lines were the subtle ones rather than the big outlandish jokes. 

It had a couple of people I wasn't expecting to star which was a nice touch, and the chemistry between the cast was great. I wouldn't say it's an amazing film but for a modern Christmas film it was decent enough. I probably wouldn't make it a tradition to watch again, however if you are bored of watching Home Alone for the 1000th time this year then it would be worth it as something different.

★★★☆☆

Whats your favourite Christmas comedy?



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe