My perfect bath time playlist | MUSIC

09:00

Photo by Karla Alexander on Unsplash

Now I have to admit, I'm really not a fan of baths. I've got a fabulous talent of being amazingly lazy and procrastinating at almost everything, however I also find it hard to just sit and relax because I just get thinking about everything. 

That being said, when I'm really poorly or cold sometimes you just need a good bath with a fizzy bath bomb to help soothe and relax at the end of the day. So I have something to focus on, I created a playlist which helps set the mood. I do listen to this when I'm on the laptop as well and need some quiet music that I'm not really thinking too much into. 

So if you are looking for some new tunes for your next dip in the tub, you can listen to my playlist on spotify here

Whats your favourite songs to listen to in the bath?


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe