Love Actually Review | XMAS FILM

09:00


My second film pick for December is Love actually. One of my favourite Christmas films of all time and a great comedy to match. It stars literally every British actor/actress so I won't start with a list.

Each time I watch this movie I find new parts I love and I can never make my mind up on my favourite storyline. I genuinely think it's Colin Firth's storyline however Bill Nighy is the best character in the movie, but then you forget how heartbreakingly good Emma Thompson is! It's so difficult to choose!

If you've never seen this film before, one what have you been doing all year but also get your TV on now and get watching! It will most definitely get you in the mood for Christmas. I absolutely love how everything connects and some of the smallest lines/parts are the funniest. The rewatch factor is definitely there and I'd highly recommend.

Whats your favourite film this winter?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe