Something I'm Loving: Disney Mugs

09:00


For my birthday Disney emailed me with a tempting 15% off offer, and although I haven't used it (yet) I did have a look on the website and came across these adorable mugs. I think they would be so cute in a kitchen and adds a bit of Disney childhood/adulthood memories. 

I would definitely buy a whole bunch of these if I were moving in somewhere and it would be so nice having guests over and letting them pick their mug out. Obviously I'd have the Rapunzel one or my boyfriend and I would have Eve and Wall-e!

They have even more adorable mugs on the website here and I think it would have people fighting over which mug they would call their own. I know I'd love to open up a cupboard to a sight of these mugs everywhere!

What have you been loving recently?



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe