Product Review: L'oreal Skin Perfection Day Moisturiser

10:00


Over the past month or so I've been using the L'oreal skin perfection day moisturiser as my daily moisturiser because I'm still on the look out for my favourite and 'holy grail' moisturiser. 

The moisturiser is part of L'oreal's skin perfection range which includes a serum, an instant blur thing (I don't actually know what it is!) and a make up remover. I only picked up this because honestly I don't have a lot of steps in my beauty routine and although my skin isn't glowing and fantastic, I don't get spots very often and thats what I'm happy with.

The product is meant to help minimise pores, even skin tone and leave skin feeling softer. It is also meant to lock in moisture for up to 24 hours.


Honestly, I'm really impressed with this moisturiser. It's very light yet creamy, sinks wonderfully into the skin and doesn't leave any greasy or 'film' type feeling on the skin. I apply a little bit on each cheek, chin, nose and forehead while massaging in circular motions. You don't really need much to get the product working and it really does feel like just skin.

I also really like the packaging. The hot pink packaging stands out, I like the fact that it's glass as it feels more expensive (that probably bumps up the price anyway) and it feels a little more luxurious than say just squeezing a bit out of the bottle. The actual product also has a hint of pink which gives it an added touch.

Honestly, the only real downside is that it doesn't do much for spots. I wouldn't recommend this for acne prone skin because it really doesn't do much to prevent them, but it doesn't claim to so it's not a bad point. When I did get a spot, I would switch to something else which I know is meant to work for it instead of this moisturiser and then go back to this when my breakout was dealt with.

Overall I would happily repurchase this item again. I've still got loads left so I won't be reviewing many moisturisers soon however I would still like to search the market, but I think this is a great drugstore moisturiser.

Have you tried this product before? What do you think?




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe