Product Review: Everything but the cow*

09:00

everything-but-the-cow

Recently I was sent three drinks from Everything But The Cow. I've been trying to be more health conscious in 2015 and one thing I find hard is cutting down on fizzy drinks. I love Coke and although I limit myself to 1 can a day, I still know that I should really be cutting it completely.

Everything but the cow offer healthy drink choices, with real fruit and soya protein. They are 100% natural and don't contain any artificial flavours, sweeteners or preservatives. They are suitable for vegetarians, people who are lactose intolerant and gluten intolerant as they are dairy and gluten free. This is pretty impressive and it's hard to find other drink options this healthy when looking for a drink for a workout, or something to sip on during lunch. 

everything-but-the-cow

I've recently been trying these drinks at lunch time, when I usually have a coke to drink. I've found it's much lighter on the stomach, and would be perfect to drink after a work out. It's refreshing and the packaging is really cute. You can definitely taste the fruits inside and the drink feels smoother than a smoothie style drink. 

My favourite flavour is the Strawberry & Raspberry, which is what I usually like to put in my smoothies. It tastes the most fruity of the three although I can imagine mango and orange being really nice to cool down with on a hot day. I didn't enjoy the banana & kiwi, however I think thats personal preference because I'm not a huge fan of banana in drinks.

The drinks are available at Holland and Barrett stores and selected Tesco's, retailing at £2.49 for 330ml. For more information you can visit www.facebook.com/EverythingButTheCow or www.twitter.com/Everybutthecow.

Have you tried any of these drinks before? Which is your favourite?



*I was sent these products to try and review for my blog. All opinions are my own.





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe