The Autumn Tag 2014

08:30

image from http://www.makeup-pixi3.com
I always love doing tags like this and have done a couple before, and seeing as we are quickly coming into Autumn I thought I'd do this. I got this from makeupsavvy.co.uk and it was created by makeup-pixi3.com. Lets get started!

Ok we're talking coffee's - what's your favourite seasonal drink from Starbucks/Costa/Cafe Nero etc?
I usually always go to Costa for my coffee's, I usually go for a vanilla latte in the colder months, but I really liked the chocolate orange drink they did last year!

Accessories - what do you opt for, scarf, boots, gloves?
I really love snoods, as they are just so much easier to work with than scarves! I love wearing boots with big fluffy socks underneath. I used to be really silly and not wear gloves because I couldn't use my phone without keep taking them off, but now I've got some gloves that work with the phone.

Music - what's your favourite music to listen to during Autumn?
I wouldn't say my music changes, but I guess overall I don't really listen to as much 'pop' as I would in summer, and prefer more guitars and slower vocals.

Perfume - what's your favourite scent for this time of year?
As you may or may not know I don't have a sense of smell so can't answer!

Candles - what scents will you be burning this season?
Again I don't have a sense of smell, and I'm probably the only blogger in world that doesn't burn that many candles! I usually only use tea lights during dinner.

What do you love most about Autumn?
I love how the nature looks in Autumn, and the colours of orange, red and browns. I like that it's not absolutely freezing yet not overly hot, as I'm not very good in either of those climates! I guess I also really like the build up to Christmas and Autumn seems to have more things in it than Summer, with Halloween, bonfire night e.t.c!

Favourite make up look?
I love deep berry lips in Autumn. In summer I'm usually all about the pinks but in Autumn I want more browns and berries. I also really like just using red or oranges on the eye, just to get it to all match up!

What are you looking forward to most in Autumn?
Unfortunately I don't really have many plans! I don't think I'll be doing that much for Halloween as my boyfriend is working, but I do like just cuddling up and relaxing watching all the tv shows that are coming back!

The tag is open so if you'd like to do it - feel free!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe