FOTD - #7

18:09


Apologies for the photo quality, but I didn't have any natural night. Unlike what it looks like, I'm only going to the pub with my boyfriend and some friends, but I had too much time on my hands.

Products used:
Max Factor CC cream (I promise I do have another foundation, it's just all my others are too dark at the moment)
Collection Lasting perfection concealer
Hoola bronzer by Benefit
Revlon cream blush in 'pinched'
Revlon lipstick in 'really red' as my lips are far too dry for ruby woo at the moment.
Eyes
Urban Decay Primer potion
3 shades from the vice 2 palette (names will be edited in later)
Revlon colour stay eyeliner
Blackout shadow by urban decay over the top.
Mascara is maybelline smokey eyes mascara

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe