The Death of Stalin Movie Review | FILM

09:00


The Death of Stalin is a movie that is exactly what it says on the tin. It follows the last few days of Stalin and the chaotic days following his death. It has a great cast line up as shown above, with Steve Buscemi leading the way.

Although the topic of this film isn't my kind of thing, I really enjoyed this film. It's a great comedy both in obviously funny ways but also there is a great subtle vibe which is just from a look or glance which can still bring big laughs. 

The cast of this absolutely make the film and the chemistry and delivery of the lines are wonderful, especially Steve Buscemi and Jeffrey Tambor. It's incredibly witty and fantastic how everyone is trying to out do each other and the cast play it so well. It's crazy to believe how dark the film actually is with the real life events happening in it. I really like how they managed to keep it funny and still show the horrors that went on during that era.

If you like comedies and enjoy watching actors at their best, this film is for you. You don't have to go in knowing anything about the story as this will tell you everything.



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I have not heard about this film before! I like Jason Isaacs, so I am sure that I will see at some point and Steve Buscemi is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe