FOTD: #17

08:35


Sorry about the quality of the photos this week, but I was in a rush and just didn't really have time to get out the big camera.

This FOTD is from last week when I went to the pub with my boyfriend. I hadn't used Revlon colour stay's foundation in forever so used it and oh my gosh have I fallen back in love with it! The only bad thing is the lack of pump, so you have to be careful but it makes my skin look so good afterwards!

I also whipped out MAC's pro longwear lip liner in High Energy on my lips, which I absolutely love. I usually use it with Ruby Woo over the top, and did later on however at the start I just love how bright yet matte my lips are. I'm not a huge collector of lip liners but this one is so special.


What do you all think of this look?

Hope you have a great weekend!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe