February Netflix Picks

09:00


Each month I do a blog post to see my picks from what is coming to Netflix throughout the next month. Below are three of my picks which I think will be worth a watch.



A coming of age comedy set in a psychiatric ward. I haven't watched this in ages and remember liking it when it first was released so it will be nice to watch again. Zach Galifianakis is really good in this.


Fred Armisen was one of the best things about SNL when he was on the show so I'm looking forward to his netflix special. From the trailer it seems a little weird, a little wacky and very funny. I'm hoping for great things.


Derren Brown: The Push
Darren Brown is going to netflix for a change instead of channel 4 in his new show The Push. I haven't found a good trailer of this so didn't include one as I wouldn't want to give too much away, however I love Derren Brown and am excited to see what he does!

What will you be watching in February?







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe