5 places I want to visit in the UK

09:00

When thinking about it, it's amazing how many places there are in the UK that I still haven't visited. I have constant wanderlust and love travelling, however I'm always in the mindset that I want to be abroad when there are so many places just a drive away. Here are 5 places in the UK I want to visit in the next couple of years.

Brighton
I love the idea of Brighton although I'm not a big fan of pebble beaches, however from seeing it all the time on instagram it's a place I really want to visit in summer. I really want to visit some of the independent shops here (especially for homeware) and spend time on the pier.
Photo by Mitch Rosen on Unsplash

Chester
Not only for the outlet centre however I love the medieval vibes of this city and it's gorgeous architecture. It looks so instagram worthy and I'd love to spend some time taking it in.
Photo by William McCue on Unsplash

Manchester
Manchester has been on one of my top places to go for a while now, mainly to view the street art and the arty side of the city. I think it looks a really great city and I hope to have a weekend here.
Photo by Matt Seymour on Unsplash

Devon
I haven't been further south than Bournemouth and have always wanted to visit Devon. I would love to spend more time on the beach and it's meant to have pretty decent weather in summer, so it would be perfect to go.

Photo by Marcus Cramer on Unsplash

Liverpool
I've been Liverpool before however it was only for a day trip and I really want to see more. I would definitely be a tourist by doing the Beatles tour, however it's such a vibrant city that you can spend time in a bar and see the place through a window too.

Are any of these places on your bucket list?




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe