Netflix Picks for April 2018

09:00

Can you believe we are in April already? It feels like a never ending winter at the moment but I'm excited to hopefully see some signs of Spring! With that being said, April showers might be more often than sunshine, so here are my picks out of the new additions to Netflix this month.


The Blues Brothers
Pretty shocking that I've never actually seen this! I'll definitely be giving it a watch as it's an absolute classic. 

A new netflix original film about a true story of Bishop Carlton Pearson who went from leading religious congregations to being labeled a heretic. It stars Chiwetel Ejiofor whose been absolutely brilliant and I'm looking forward to watching this.

American Psycho
Again another film I've never seen and I'll definitely be giving this a watch. Starring Christian Bale who always gives a good performance, and it's meant to be really good.


Knocked Up
One of my favourite comedies is coming to Netflix and I'm looking forward to this, even though I know all the words! It's a really good comedy and pretty easy watching.

What are you looking forward to seeing on Netflix this month?




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I am extraordinarily affected beside your writing talents, Thanks for this nice share.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe