3 DATE LOOKS

09:00

February is one of my favourite months. It's short but sweet, a step closer to Spring and filled with days like pancake day and Valentine's! Below are 3 looks for 3 different date ideas!

new-look-day-date

If you know me then you'll know I love a slogan tee, and this je t'aime top is adorable and perfect for valentines vibes. I think it would look amazing paired with this leather look skirt, some black tights and these boots. I think paired with a denim jacket and the baker boy hat would totally complete the look. I imagine this look would be perfect for lunch or brunch, a walk around the town and maybe a couple of coffee shops on the way.

mango-cinema-date

One of my favourite things to do is go to the cinema, so you would definitely just keep it casual for this. Again with the slogan top, and I love how many tops are pushing strong and powerful women slogans at the moment. This would look great with jeans and trainers


As it is valentine's you might have a dinner booked, and for this you'd probably want to dress up a bit. I absolutely love this red bardot dress which would be perfect for valentine's and looks so classy. I still love faux fur shoes at the moment and the grey is slightly different from the usual black. Top this with a clutch bag and a jacket and you are good to go!

Which look is your favourite? 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe